Mon, 04 July|
TRUFFLES & OTHER HIDDEN GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $2685pp | 4 July departure
The stunning landscapes of our region change so much over the year, so a visit every season is recommended! Take a tour to see what winter has to offer by joining in on the upcoming Truffles & Other Hidden Gems of the Southern Forests experiential journey.
Time & Location
04 July 2022, 9:00 am AWST – 08 July 2022, 5:00 pm AWST
Manjimup, Manjimup WA 6258, Australia
About the event
This five-day, four night excursion allows you to get your boots dirty with a range of encounters where you’ll meet dedicated growers, passionate producers and captivating chefs. Depart Perth on the 4 July and relax while your friendly guide takes care of all of the logistics!
- Escorted by Multi award winning local guide, Peter Casonato
- Private coach transfers between Perth area and Manjimup accommodation.
- All transfers in Manjimup
- Variety of farm tours
- 4 nights’ accommodation in newly renovated rooms at Manjimup Motor Inn
- Daily Breakfast/4 Dinners/3 Lunches
- Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant with a welcome drink
- Exclusive lunch with Chef Raj
- Truffle hunt with expert Trufflers, Molly, Gidgee and Max
- Unique truffle product tasting and wine pairing Experience
- 2 local winery tastings
- Exclusive 6 course Truffle dining experience with Chef Joe Ditri
- Entry into the State Timber Museum and the very interactive Power Up Museum
- Wine tasting card at Tall Timbers
- Tour and tasting at Tall Timbers Craft Brewery
- A very unique dinner by the Peos family, farmers and winemakers in Manjimup for more than 90 years.
For more information drop into the Southern Forests Food Council office Monday-Thursday, or contact us on 9772 4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.