Mon, 22 Aug|
TRUFFLES & OTHER HIDDEN GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $2685pp | 22 August departure
The stunning landscapes of our region change so much over the year, so a visit every season is recommended! Take a tour to see what winter has to offer by joining in on the upcoming Truffles & Other Hidden Gems of the Southern Forests experiential journey.
Time & Location
22 Aug 2022, 9:00 am – 26 Aug 2022, 5:00 pm
Manjimup, Manjimup WA 6258, Australia
About the event
This five-day, four night excursion allows you to get your boots dirty with a range of encounters where you’ll meet dedicated growers, passionate producers and captivating chefs. Depart Perth on the 22 August and relax while your friendly guide takes care of all of the logistics!
- Escorted by Multi award winning local guide, Peter Casonato
- Private coach transfers between Perth area and Manjimup accommodation.
- All transfers in Manjimup
- Variety of farm tours
- 4 nights’ accommodation in newly renovated rooms at Manjimup Motor Inn
- Daily Breakfast/4 Dinners/3 Lunches
- Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant with a welcome drink
- Exclusive lunch with Chef Raj
- Truffle hunt with expert Trufflers, Molly, Gidgee and Max
- Unique truffle product tasting and wine pairing Experience
- 2 local winery tastings
- Exclusive 6 course Truffle dining experience with Chef Joe Ditri
- Entry into the State Timber Museum and the very interactive Power Up Museum
- Wine tasting card at Tall Timbers
- Tour and tasting at Tall Timbers Craft Brewery
- A very unique dinner by the Peos family, farmers and winemakers in Manjimup for more than 90 years.
For more information drop into the Southern Forests Food Council office Monday-Thursday, or contact us on 9772 4180 or email@example.com.