Tue, 13 Feb|
Southern Forests & Valleys
SUMMER SPLENDOUR FOOD & ART 3-DAY TOUR
Delve into the food, wine, and culture of the Southern Forests & Valleys on this all-inclusive 3-day farm, food, and art tour to explore the genuine, and the extraordinary!
Time & Location
13 Feb 2024, 10:00 am – 15 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm
Southern Forests & Valleys, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
About the event
Join us for a summer getaway, where you'll have the opportunity to indulge in the freshest and most delicious summer produce, including cherries, berries, and more.
Our knowledgeable guide will lead you on a journey through the orchards and farms, where you'll meet the farmers and learn about the growing and harvesting processes that make this region's produce so special.
Discover artworks scattered like treasure along a walk circuit through pristine native forest, led by local artist.
Taste, sip, and attain your way through the genuinely extraordinary Southern Forests & Valleys premium food, wine, and arts.
- Transport to and from Perth, all connections
- Welcome gift
- Two nights Lakeside room at RAC Karri Valley Resort
- All meals; 3x lunches, 2x two course dinners with wine, 2x breakfasts, morning tea and afternoon tea
- 1x art and nature trail experience with local artist
- 6x food and farm experiences with local producers
- Local tour host
- Opportunity to purchase produce and art direct from the producers
RAC Members receive a 10% discount - bookings made via RAC Travel.
All inclusive prices from $1,300 per person.
Register your interest for the Summer Splendour Food & Art Tour or contact our friendly team on 08 9772 4180 to find out more.