Mon, 06 Nov|
SPRING GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $3100
Experience the joy of spring as the region gets ready for another season. Meet the locals who farm the land, the grape growers and winemakers who make some incredible wines. You will hear their stories and understand their passion, walk their farms and enjoy their wonderful fresh produce.
Time & Location
06 Nov 2023, 9:00 am – 10 Nov 2023, 5:00 pm
Pemberton, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
About the event
The Travel With Me Spring Gems adventure will embody all that is great about this season including:
- Touring through the beautiful forest regions where the summer produce is ripe and ready for harvest.
- Visiting farms and grasping the agricultural importance of the region.
- Pick your own fruit straight from the orchard.
- Meet the characters who produce the food. Sample their delicacies and pick some up for your evening meal.
- Meet the chefs who are preparing your exclusive dinners and they will excite you on the use of local produce.
- Engage all of your senses.
Travel With Me will arrange private coach transfers from Mandurah Station down to Pemberton, where you will be basing yourselves for the 5 days experience. This Truffles & Hidden Gems tour will uncover new hidden gems in this region, demonstrating the diversity and the quality of the produce in the Southern Forests. Meet the producers, hear their stories and understand the passion for what they produce.
- Private coach transfers between Mandurah Station and Pemberton accommodation
- Multi award winning local guide and long time Manjimup resident, Peter Casonato
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Exclusive tour through Bannister Downs Dairy
- Private tour of a green tea plantation
- Unique dining experience with the Peos family, winemakers for over 90 years
- Guided art and wildflower tour through Understory
- Pick your own avocados and strawberries at the start of the season
- Six course truffle-themed farewell dinner using the flavours of the Southern Forests catered by chef Joe Ditri
Please register your interest for the Spring Gems of the Southern Forests tour.
Prices from $3100 twin share, $3430 solo.