Mon, 14 Nov|
SPRING GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $2860
Spring is an especially beautiful time of year, not only with the incredible wildflowers, but as a major fruit growing area, we can expect to see a plethora of blooming orchards during this 5 day guided tour. A special highlight includes a cruise on the picturesque Donnelly River.
Time & Location
14 Nov 2022, 9:00 am – 18 Nov 2022, 1:00 pm
Manjimup, Manjimup WA 6258, Australia
About the event
The Travel With Me Hidden Gems adventure will embody all that is great about this season including:
- Touring through the beautiful forest regions where the wildflowers add that extra special color pop and aroma.
- Visiting farms and grasping the agricultural importance of the Region.
- Meet the characters who produce the food. Sample their delicacies and pick some up for your evening meal.
- Meet the chefs who are preparing your exclusive dinners and they will excite you on the use of local produce.
- Private Donnelly River cruise with guest Winemaker on board to provide a wine tasting as you cruise the Donnelly River. BBQ sunset dinner and marron entree
- Spending time with a very talented cheese maker who will show you how to match the cheeses to the stunning Southern Forests wine.
- Engage all of your senses.
Travel With Me will arrange private coach transfers from Mandurah Station down to Manjimup, where you will be basing yourselves for the 5 days experience. This new Spring Blossoms tour will uncover new hidden gems in this region, demonstrating the diversity and the quality of the produce in the Southern Forests. Meet the producers, hear their stories and understand the passion for what they produce.
- Fully escorted by Travel with Me Director, Annette Porter
- Tour starts/finishes at Manjimup accommodation
- Complementary Transfers included from/to Mandurah Railway Station
- Multi award winning local guide and long time Manjimup resident, Peter Casonat
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast/3 x Lunches / 4 x Dinners
- Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant with a welcome drink
- A white table, long lunch at Fony's Pool with Chef Raj providing a spectacular dining experience you will never forget
- Cheese making and wine matching class with one of the only qualified Cheese AND Wine Makers in the country at stunning Lost Lake Winery – currently not opened to the public.
- Exclusive tour through Banister Downs Dairy
- A guided wildflower and art walk through Understory Art & Nature walk.
- Donnelly River Cruise with BBQ Dinner and marron entree *Exclusive to this departure*
- Exclusive winery tastings
- A pizza night at the home of one of our favorite local families, the Peos family – farmers and winemakers in Manjimup for more than 90 years
- Exclusive 6 course dining experience featuring the seasonal produce that we will be learning about with Chef Joe Ditri
Please register your interest for the Spring Gems of the Southern Forests tour.
Prices from $2860 pp Twin Share and from $3090 SOLO