Mon, 10 Oct|
SPRING GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $2768
Spring is an especially beautiful time of year, not only with the incredible wildflowers, but as a major fruit growing area, we can expect to see a plethora of blooming orchards during this 5 day guided tour.
Time & Location
10 Oct 2022, 9:00 am – 14 Oct 2022, 5:00 pm
Manjimup, Manjimup WA 6258, Australia
About the event
The Travel With Me Hidden Gems adventure will embody all that is great about this season including:
- Touring through the beautiful forest regions where the wildflowers add that extra special colour pop and aroma.
- Visiting farms and grasping the agricultural importance of the region.
- Meet the characters who produce the food. Sample their delicacies and pick some up for your evening meal.
- Meet the chefs who are preparing your exclusive dinners and they will excite you on the use of local produce.
- A visit to an organic tea plantation, one of Southern Forests newest Gems.
- Spending time with a very talented cheese maker who will show you how to match the cheeses to the stunning Southern Forests wine.
- Engage all of your senses.
Travel With Me will arrange private coach transfers from Mandurah Station down to Manjimup, where you will be basing yourselves for the 5 days experience. This new Spring Blossoms tour will uncover new hidden gems in this region, demonstrating the diversity and the quality of the produce in the Southern Forests. Meet the producers, hear their stories and understand the passion for what they produce.
- Private coach transfers between Mandurah Station and Manjimup accommodation
- Multi award winning local guide and long time Manjimup resident, Peter Casonato
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant with a welcome drink
- A long table lunch at Fonty's Pool with Chef Raj providing a spectacular dining experience you will never forget
- Cheese making and wine matching class with one of the only qualified Cheese AND Wine Makers in the country
- Exclusive tour through Bannister Downs Dairy
- A private tour through Southern Forests Green Tea
- A guided wildflower and art walk through Understory Art & Nature Trail
- Exclusive winery tastings
- A pizza night at the home of one of our favorite local families, the Peos family – farmers and winemakers in Manjimup for more than 90 years.
- Exclusive 6 course dining experience featuring the seasonal produce that we will be learning about with Chef Joe Ditri
Please register your interest for the Spring Gems of the Southern Forests tour.