Mon, 04 Mar|
FLAVOURS & GEMS OF THE SOUTHERN FORESTS | 4 nights from $2950
Meet the locals who farm the land, the grape growers and winemakers who make some incredible wines (and spirits). You will hear their stories and understand their passion, walk their farms and enjoy their wonderful fresh produce.
Time & Location
04 Mar 2024, 2:30 pm – 08 Mar 2024, 9:00 am
Pemberton, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
About the event
The Travel With Me Hidden Gems adventure will embody all that is great about this season including:
- Touring through the beautiful forest regions where the autumn produce is ripe and ready for harvest.
- Visiting farms and grasping the agricultural importance of the region.
- Meet the characters who produce the food. Sample their delicacies and pick some up for your evening meal.
- Meet the chefs who are preparing your exclusive dinners and they will excite you on the use of local produce.
- A visit to a premium distillery to sample their artisinal gin and vodka.
- Spending time afloat the Donnelly river, on a sunset BBQ cruise.
- Engage all of your senses.
Travel With Me will arrange private coach transfers from Mandurah Station down to Pemberton, where you will be basing yourselves for the 5 days experience. This Flavours & Gems tour will uncover new hidden gems in this region, demonstrating the diversity and the quality of the produce in the Southern Forests. Meet the producers, hear their stories and understand the passion for what they produce.
- Complimentary transfers from Mandurah
- Guide - Multi Award Winning local - Peter Casonato
- Escorted by Travel with Me Director - Annette Porter
- 4 nights accommodation in central Pemberton
- All Meals/All Touring/Fully Escorted
- Wine tasting at Ampersand Estates
- Lunch at Karri Valley Resort in Lakeside Restaurant
- A visit with Mikey and Allexa of Pemberton Honey
- A unique Donnelly River Cruise including Sunset BBQ with local Marron
- Meet Bec and Shaun at Lady Croft Orchard
- Visit a Finger lime farm
- Private Dinner and tasting at Silkwood Estate Heirloom tomato cooking demo with Chef George at Silkwood Meet farmer Rick and learn about his heirloom vegetables (Tomatoes with real flavour) Private 6 course dining experience with well known local chef, Joe Ditri, featuring the flavours of the Southern Forests
Price from $2950 pp Twin Share/from $3195 Solo
Please register your interest for the Flavours & Gems of the Southern Forests tour.