Sat, 10 Dec|
CHERRY FESTIVAL FARM TOUR 2022 | $105PP [MANJIMUP CHERRY FESTIVAL]
Join us for a specially curated cherry tour, to see, taste, and explore the food, farms, and art of the region exclusively at the Manjimup Cherry Harmony Festival.
Time & Location
10 Dec 2022, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm AWST
Manjimup, Manjimup WA 6258, Australia
About the event
- An expert guide to share the history, culture, and creatvity of Western Australia's premier food bowl and arts community.
- Private transport in an air-conditioned bus.
- A delicious afternoon tea and light refreshments featuring local produce and gourmet products.
- Three behind-the-scenes visits with our down-to-earth primary producers and artists:
- Pastured Egg and Regenerative Practices
- Cherry Orchard and Farm Shop Experience
- Guided Tour of Local Art Exhibition
Throughout your tour you have the opportunity to purchase fresh produce directly from the farm gate, plus a farm shop that will have cherries for sale. You will be provided with a Genuinely Southern Forests reusable grocery bag.
Price: $105 per person including booking fee.
Bookings: Close Friday 2 December. Don’t delay as places are limited.
COVID-19: regulations and requirements in line with health and government advice at the time of the tour.