Sat, 24 Sept|
BUD BURST FOOD & ART TOUR | $185PP [QUEENS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND]
As the season of growth bursts into life in the orchards we welcome you to join us for the Queen’s Birthday long weekend to explore the food and cultural paradise of the Southern Forests.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2022, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Pemberton, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
About the event
A specially curated tour to explore the seasonal tastes, sights, and arts of the region.
- Art experience: guided tour of outdoor sculpture walk, including native wildflowers
- Food experience: green tea ceremony with local tea producer
- Food experience: behind-the-scenes visit to meet a local farming family
- Art experience: behind-the-scenes visit to meet a local artist in their studio
- In-region transport
- Local host
- Local produce lunch and morning tea
- Opportunity to purchase produce and arts and crafts direct from the producers and makers
For any enquiries please contact Laura or Jennifer on 08 9772 4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.