Tue, 21 May|
Southern Forests & Valleys
AUTUMN ABUNDANCE FOOD & ART 3-DAY TOUR
Delve into the food, wine, and culture of the Southern Forests & Valleys on this all-inclusive 3-day farm, food, and art tour to explore the genuine, and the extraordinary!
Time & Location
21 May 2024, 10:00 am – 23 May 2024, 10:00 am
Southern Forests & Valleys, Pemberton WA 6260, Australia
About the event
The Southern Forests is abuzz with autumn abundance! Embark on an unforgettable journey of taste and creativity with our Autumn tour that takes you through our stunning forests, celebrating the season of harvest with a unique blend of food, farms, and art.
Enjoy a full itinerary of chestnuts, green tea, honey, berries, avocados, wine, chocolate and more!
Discover artworks scattered like treasure along a walk circuit through pristine native forest, led by local artist.
Taste, sip, and attain your way through the genuinely extraordinary Southern Forests & Valleys premium food, wine, and arts.
- Transport to and from Perth, all connections
- Welcome gift
- Two nights Lakeside room at RAC Karri Valley Resort
- All meals; 3x lunches, 2x two course dinners with wine, 2x breakfasts, morning tea and afternoon tea
- 1x art and nature trail experience with local artist
- 6x food and farm experiences with local producers
- Local tour host
- Opportunity to purchase produce and art direct from the producers
RAC Members receive a 10% discount - bookings made via RAC Travel.
All inclusive prices from $1,300 per person.
Register your interest for the Autumn Abundance Food & Art Tour or contact our friendly team on 08 9772 4180 to find out more.